Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Glow little glow-worm, glimmer-glimmer

So Olivia got a glow-worm at my baby shower. I obvioulsy knew what it was but couldn't help but think that the glow-worms of my day were much cuter...





This is what the one she got looks like now



idk, what do you think? Then mitch and I also bought her this seahorse glow-worm. I guess it's technically a glow-seahorse...but it's much cuter and the music it plays is infused with watery bubble noises, she loves this horse




we got her the turquoise one instead of the pink one only because it matched her bedding...otherwise you know mitch would have insisted on pink!

2 comments:

  1. We have the same blue seahorse for Millie. I wanted her to get attached to it instead of me, but it didn't work. She just thinks it's another toy. Oh well.
    I think the older glow worms are much cuter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I had the blue glow worm with the pink and yellow starts on it.

    ReplyDelete